And a BOO to you!
September 27, 2011 § 2 Comments
This is what is called a sticky post. It will be at the top of the blog all month so those participating can find it quickly. If you don’t know the drill, here it is.
- Print out two “We’ve Been Booed” signs from below in yellow, hot pink, or purple, and two sets of instructions.
- Make two sets of yummy halloweeny or fall treats.
- Take one set of printed items and one batch of treats to a neighbors door.
- Quietly set them on their porch–knock on the door–AND RUN!
- Within two day they must return the favor to two more unsuspecting nieghbors.
- Each person will hang the sign on their door to signify who has been booed!